I was going to write about my week, but I felt more like typing up a meme instead. My week was mostly just about food anyways. (I went to the fair and had a variety of food on sticks. And roasted corn, rawr!)Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing.
Step 3: Strike through the songs when someone guesses both artist and track correctly. (A bunch of insane covers popped up here, so a good enough guess works for me.)
Step 4: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING!
Step 5: If you like the game post your own.
1. Thank you for this bitter knowledge.
You'll never find, as long as you live, someone who loves you tender like I do.
- "You'll Never Find" by Lou Rawls guessed by oxymoron67
3. Howard, the strangest things have happened lately
4. Oh so all my lovin' goes under the fog fog fog
Do you remember that sunny day? Somewhere in London In the middle of nowhere.
- "Haunted" by the Pogues, guessed by sassachusets
6. Feeling radical in cotton, purified in my satin.
7. Oh what a shame that your pockets did bleed on St. Valentine.
8. Wounds heal in time, scars leave their sign
9. So if you ever want something, then you call, call, then I'll come running.
10. Run away from all your boredom.
11. I was hanging from a tree, unaccustomed to such violence.
12. Let me go, I'm only letting you down.
13. Transport, motor ways and tram lines, starting up and stopping, taking off and landing.
14. When they call your name will you walk right up with a smile on your face?
15. I get high on a buzz then a rush when I'm plugged in you.
16. Stars can't fight city lights.
17. Please could you stop the noise, I'm trying to get some rest.
18. Well, I thought about the army, Dad said, Son, you're fucking high.
19. I was never faithful and I was never one to trust.
20. This could be the very minute I'm aware I'm alive.
21. He will then be reborn from 1970's porn.
22. There is a road that meets the road that goes to my house.
23. Tell me what you've seen, was it a dream.
24. Here shall we live in this terrible town.
Some folks are born made to wave the flag.
- "Fortunate Son" by CCR, guessed by batwrangler
I made bruschetta today. I toasted some bread in a skillet with olive oil and garlic powder, then spread pesto on it, topped with sliced Roma tomatoes and fresh mozzarella. I'm not sure it's really a bruschetta, since I just kind of thought it up in the grocery store as an excuse to buy pesto and fresh mozzarella (mmmm!). Whatever, it looked enough like the appetizer and it tasted yum. I had no idea fresh mozzarella tasted so good. Why I have wasted all these years eating that shredded Kraft crap??! It was difficult not to eat the whole ball of it in one sitting.
I'm going to go watch Pushing Daisies now. This show really, really makes me want to bake a pie. And then binge on pie.